Art Text is an app for Mac to create logos, mockups, badges and flyers. Moreover, Art Text can help to decorate any work with stunning design elements, such as icons and buttons, social headers and captions, word art and 3D text. Both professional designers and amateurs will be amazed by the selection of tools and diverse content collections, all in a slick and intuitive interface.
Graphics that you create in Art Text will be a perfect fit for various document types, such as presentations, flyers, brochures, business cards, and can even spice up photos or create picture captions before uploading to Facebook.
Art Text Key Features:
- Styles and Materials
Art Text comes packed with a wide selection of text styles, surface materials, and effects. You are not bound by any of the presets, let your creativity take flight by playing around with textures, surface bump maps, environment textures, light spots and shadows, and other settings to come up with new materials.
- 3D Text
Art Text implements 3D modeling engine which helps to convert any text, symbol or pictogram to 3D. Our graphic design software embeds 3D renderer together with tons of customizable 3D materials to ensure super realistic results every time.
- Applying Masks
Tweak text finishing with a variety of masks to render an aged text or a scratched look, as well you may add a stamped effect with just one click. Easily experiment with settings and combine masks with other effects to get a somewhat unexpected, but impressive result.
- Shading Materials
Special 2D materials open the door to an array of visual effects, such as bumping or embossing, you may also apply a glass, plastic or gold finish, you can make the surface glossy, matted, bright or faded, as well as giving your graphic a fascinating watercolor, oil paint, pencil or drawing look. The most demanding users will find the material editor handy for creating their own Shading Materials.
- Photo Textures
Go beyond simple color fill by applying photo textures to give your text a grunge, nature, wood, paper, stone, or a watercolor texture as well as many more surfaces. All textures are tileable, allowing you to achieve uniform surfaces no matter the setting of the texture scale.
- Bend and Warp Text
Using geometry transformations, you can give the text a wavy, slanted and inflated look or give it any other shape that you can think of.
- Icons, Symbols and Shapes
Hundreds of preloaded vector icons, symbols, shapes, paint stains, watercolor blobs, and spots that can be used like LEGO pieces in logo design.
- Gallery of 20+ samples vividly demonstrates Art Text capabilities.
- 70+ pre-designed templates aimed at the quick creation of headings, logos and buttons.
- 750+ supplied smart shapes, vector icons, symbols, signs and hand drawn shapes.
- 140+ ready-made 2D shading materials.
- 200+ 3D materials.
- 100 additional fonts (Extras Pack only).
- 30+ background images.
Working with Layers
- Multiple layers supported for creating complex graphics.
- Irregular shapes can be created by merging layers using Union, Subtract, Intersect or Exclude options.
- Layer transparency is preserved when exporting to PNG, TIFF and PDF.
- Split into Letters feature breaks word letters to different layers.
- Extract a Letter(s) allows you to select any portion of a word and extract it to a new layer.
- Layers tree lets you add, lock, hide an object in the design.
- Preview layer content in the Layers tree, important for hidden objects.
- Export into a file or clipboard in TIFF, JPEG, PDF, EPS, GIF and PNG formats.
- Share the graphics on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
- Multi-Touch trackpad gestures supported.
- Quick Look support.
- Ability to print the created artwork.
- English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese localizations available.
3D Editing Tools
- Colorize feature makes it possible to change 3D material color while preserving texture pattern.
- 3D materials can be customized by changing texture angle, position, scale.
- 3D materials support rough surfaces, choose from 140+ supplied bump maps.
- Glow controls will let you adjust luminosity of 3D materials.
- Advanced 3D material properties include ambient, diffuse and specular colors, and glossiness.
- 24 adjustable transformation shapes specific for 3D objects.
- Focal length allows to partially blur 3D text with perspective view.
- 80+ environment textures.
- Lighting tool helps to create the light model group of light sources with various parameters.
- With just one click convert 2D text or shape to 3D.
- 3D objects have ability to cast soft-edged shadows.
2D Editing Tools
- 30+ masks give textures aged, scratched and many other effects.
- 540+ tileable photo textures and color fill options.
- 24 adjustable transformation shapes to bend, twist, curve text.
- Stroke tool to create comic style texts.
- 70+ paint stains, watercolor blobs, spots.
- 30+ special objects that simulate flash, flare, sparkle and light trace.
- 20+ OS X blend modes help to set the way layers interacts with each other.
- Adjustable shadow and glow tools.
- Linear, Radial and Oval gradient tools with over 100 gradient presets.
WHAT’S NEW Version 3.2.3:
- Minor fixes and improvements.