Having attempted to execute such a plan, we intend to dodge the commonly used in-app purchased song packs in the contemporary music games. We are relying on each of every gamer to spontaneously promote Cytus to others for its quality content as well as friendly price. Together, we have a chance to make Cytus the one and only: a classic music game with a hundred songs to play!
♟We are bringing you a whole new version of Cytus.
- 9 new songs, include a hidden track of our most popular song.
- TP (Technical Point) system for those who want more challenge.
- New user interface to introduce the magnificent story of Cytus, include the new chapter select menu with 3 chapters now, the story will expand in the future!
- New explosion effects.
- OpenFeint achievements support.
❖❖Welcome to the Musical World of Cytus❖❖
LET’S EXPERIENCE MUSIC ’N ART, BEAT ’N REBOUND!
Check the screenshots and you will see the most AWESOME mobile music game ever!
Just PLAY and ENJOY!
- 28+ songs and 56+ variations, including many from famous composers around the world
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)
- Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes
- Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes
- Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps
- More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
- Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM 'N BASS and many more
- OpenFeint Leaderboards integration : Challenge fingers from all over the world!
- Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills
❖HOW TO PLAY❖
- Follow along the Active Scan Line
- Tap each note as the line passes through
- Time your taps as the line is at the center of the note for a higher score!
In the distant future, the only sentient beings in the world are robots.
They are the last remnant of the human spirit.
However, mankind is not dead.
Technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots.
But with limited space, new memories will gradually overwrite the old.
To prevent the emotions in human memories from fading away, the robots resorted to converting the emotions to music, and storing them in a place called Cytus.
The robots use these songs to experience human emotion and dream that souls exists in each of them...