Here are some key features of "ArcSoft MediaConverter":
- One click to download, convert and transfer video to device
- Ultra extreme performance with support for NVIDIA CUDA, ATI Stream when encoding
- Multi-core CPU allows for faster performance
- Newly added SimHD maintains the output quality when up-scaling the video
- Transfer video and audio directly to iPod, iPhone, PSP, Android phone, Nokia phone and other popular devices
- Converts to the most popular formats
- Rips videos from DVD and AVCHD
- Rips audio from video files
- Supports the HD (1080P) export
- Enables subtitle support
- Monitors your download folder and syncs with device automatically
- Converts your 2D videos and photos to 3D with ArcSoft Sim3D;
- Auto sharpening and area-based resizing maintain the output quality when down-scaling the video;;
- Uploads 3D videos to YouTube;
- Pre-defined Smart Fit profile and advanced customization settings;
- Rips audio from video files or DVDs; Preview and export videos with subtitle.
- Provide practical and easy-to-use editing functions like trim, dynamic-lighting, de-noise, color adjustment; allow you to adjust the video clip speed, mute sound of the video, and apply various video effects (Black & White, Sepia, Old Movie, Sketch, Sharpen, etc.).
File Formats Supported for Importing:
Photo: RAW files (*.erf, *.arw, *.sr2, *.mef, *.dng.*.crw, *.cr2, *.nef, *.raw, *.orf, *.dcr), JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP, TGA, FPX, PCX, PCD, PSD, and WMF.
Video: AVI (Microsoft Video 1 format, Cinepak, Intel Indeo, DivX, uncompressed, etc.), MPEG-1 & MPEG-2 in MPEG/MPG/MPE format, VCD in DAT format, DVD in VOB (unprotected) or whole DVD disc format, AVCHD in M2TS/MTS or whole AVCHD folder format recorded by AVCHD Camcorder/Camera, MPEG-4 in AVI/MP4/M4V format, QuickTime MOV, ASF, WMV, 3GP, FLV, TS, MKV, and OGG Media (.OGM). QuickTime 7 and Windows Media Player 10.0 are required for QuickTime MOV file conversion and WMV file conversion respectively. WTV, DVRMS, DIVX.
Audio: WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, and OGG Vorbis. Windows Media Player 10.0 is required for WMA file conversion.
File Formats Supported for Exporting:
Photo: JPEG (.jpg) , BMP
Video: MPEG-4, H.264 and MJPEG encoded AVI file, MPEG-4 and H.264 encoded MP4 file, WMV file, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (HD), iPod Video MP4 support, Sony PSP Video MP4 support, 3GP/3G2, MOV, MKV and M2TS(AVCHD compatible).
Audio: WMA, AAC and M4A.
3D Video: H.264 encoded MP4, WMV 3D.
3D Photo: JPS.